Information we collect
When you use our Site, we may collect the following types of information from you:
1. Personal Information: We may collect personally identifiable information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
2. Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
1. To provide and improve our Site and services.
2. To communicate with you about your account and respond to your inquiries.
3. To send you newsletters or other marketing materials.
4. To comply with legal obligations.
How we share your information?
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. With service providers:
We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate our Site and provide our services.
2. With your consent:
We may share your information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
3. For legal purposes:
We may share your information with law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to criminal activity, fraud, or other legal concerns.
How we protect your information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that your information will be completely secure.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our Site. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions in the communication.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.